Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dancing around the world

I'm feeling pretty blue today. I'm not so sure I was cut out for the office life, at least not like this. Most days, the politics, the noise, the gossip, the boredom it all just gets to me and some days I don't feel like I can pull the weight off. What if what I want to do is have babies and create invitations at home? What if that is what will make me truly happy? I still love magazines, but until I can work on one I really, truly have passion for, it's just a job and it doesn't make me happy.

At any rate, here is a video my co-worker sent me that really made me smile. Thanks Angela!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=4700755

1 comment:

Erin said...

DO IT. I know it's scary to jump in like that, but if you start planning now, you can do it! Save up some money and start your business plan NOW. That was my downfall...I waited until I moved to get my business rolling. It takes a lot of time!