Thursday, June 19, 2008

The great hair debate of 2008

As usual after six months, I am bored with my hair. I have loved my current hair cut for around six months and have gotten SO many compliments on it. But alas, my love for it is fleeting. I've wanted to try really short hair for a while now and I need some good opinions. :)

I fell in love with Holly Kiser's hair on Make Me a Supermodel. It's daring, edgy, feminine...all the things I've always strived for in my hair.
So...I need votes. Anyone think this is a good idea? I'm probably going to do it anyway...or something similar.

4 comments:

Spring Suptic said...

It's a gusty cut. I think you can pull it off. Go for it!

Erin said...

DO IT.

Tonya said...

Can't wait to see it!

Jeano said...

I love it!!! I just got mine cut shorter than ever and I love it. I can't wait to see it on your blog!
Jeano